BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/03/15 09:03 AM Posted 13/03/15 09:03 AM RIP SA Thread
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/03/15 10:21 AM Posted 13/03/15 10:21 AM Cheers
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/03/15 10:33 AM Posted 13/03/15 10:33 AM Pen#s
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/03/15 03:21 PM Posted 13/03/15 03:21 PM why you say rip sa thread?some poor bloke comes along with stocker, nek minnit thread dead? 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 13/03/15 10:40 PM Posted 13/03/15 10:40 PM Don is bored, not good
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/03/15 11:48 PM Posted 13/03/15 11:48 PM Sa needs more cruises
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 14/03/15 12:53 AM Posted 14/03/15 12:53 AM (edited) Booooyyyyy do I farken agree with thatBut not only cruises BradShow 'n shines (all car makes & bikes)Meet 'n greets (I miss the 80's)BBQ's & sh1t --- Well maybe not sh1t....................do that in private.Every other state seems to be able to do it and I'm not just talking about members of this place.Was talking to a chic at the afd about cruises and she said what I have heard sooooooo many times from farken pathetic pieces of sh1t in the Adelaide car scene."I'll do a cruise out north but I won't drive all the way down south".30 farken km's ffs [emoji20]Maybe alot of people in SA think that they are toooooo good to be sociable or maybe some of the population think they are 'better' than everyone else. Narcissistic MOFOs.I don't think I wanna live in this state anymore Edited 14/03/15 12:54 AM by BenDoCo
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/03/15 01:08 AM Posted 14/03/15 01:08 AM 30 ks in Adelaide. It's not Sydney in peak hour Farkin soft IMO
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/03/15 01:53 AM Posted 14/03/15 01:53 AM (edited) We do have the best weed in the country though. Maybe why people are just so relaxed. To baked to do anything Edited 14/03/15 01:54 AM by Bizkets is fat?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/03/15 08:22 AM Posted 14/03/15 08:22 AM Send Don over to Vic Spotted & Chat thread.He'll realise that SA thread isn't dead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now