Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Oh you poor sweety...

You have no idea what "over the hill" is yet.

Give it time though -- it'll happen. :)

Got some great doubles going on Scotty

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Oh you poor old buggers. I am only 16 :ermm: A bit dislexic that's me :dancing:

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nearly 24... Over the hill hhaha

28 this year with a 80year old permanent limp and a 90year old back

Gonna be fun in my 40's :/

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Bag of cement boys. Life could be worse. At least you are still here.

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Glad the engine noise ended up being an easy fix Biz :)

Yeah I'll be there at about 5 or 5:30 coz they say "Meet at 6" so no idea how long they will hang around before they head off and I WANT PICS............

Ingle Farm SC is the place we started from on a run a while back isn't it???

--------

Also --- just found this on http://sa.mustang.org.au/coming-events so I might have to go for a drive to Pt Elliot for Sunday lunch

January

Sunday 18/01/15**
Club run to Port Elliot

meet Castle Plaza Shopping Centre
9.30am for a 10am departure
Lunch at the Royal Family Hotel, Port Elliot

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

What is this mustang thing biz is sayin... I'm old I'm not in the loop lol

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Ingal farm tomorrow. Im getting down around 5-5.30 don is to. A mustang meet up. Having a look at some nice rides and maybe a drive after.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...