Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Tidy EF. Pity its at Autotrade. :hang:

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Sorry fella this is about all I've got atm, just need to get it sitting a bit lower and she'll be schweeeeet =)

and no b.s. on the altenzos, highly recommend them to anyone

the proverbial sh^t to a blanket!

6e3c380f-c22b-42da-a5b6-7d9b87653bc0_zps

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Wow.....what a great look.

How do things that big effect handling and comfort?

Oh forget it ford_boy - don't really care as they look excellent on the ute...

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Tunes been pushed back to Thursday 9th May.

Just waiting on some last minute parts to arrive! I don't mind waiting an extra week. gives me some time to get new wheels, and get my tail-shaft strengthened as this is my major concern at the moment!

Will be organising a cruise with all of you for the weekend of 11th May!

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Jet + Fluff.. reckon little Leroy can hold off for a while so we can cruise first then deliver a baby after?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guys, said I will report back on the probs with the T, and Jet you were on the money.... The guys that did the plugs and coils in the first place did just put in out of the box replacements. I rung them to ask what they put in and they responded with 'they are platinum/iridium plugs and can't be gapped, and am not sure what they were' :scratchhead:

So finally had a day off and dropped the car into APE, they put it on the dyno, regapped the plugs and now I have my back planted in the seat again.

Thanks for the help guys

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Happy to help mate !!

Another happy punter

Time for a mod badge idags

  • Like 1
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

I think I love you jet...

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...