Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 09/02/13 10:20 AM Posted 09/02/13 10:20 AM mt gambier it says in his profile...one of my fav caravan holiday spots... blue lake caravan park- walk down to the crater lakes- board walk- down to umpherston's on dusk for the kiddies to feed possums- up to naracourte for a looky on the caves. plenty of red. niiiiiiice...
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 09/02/13 10:29 AM Posted 09/02/13 10:29 AM that's the one panda. You can have your city, am quite happy down here. Been here all my life, and aint shifting.We come up to Adelaide a few times a year. Must try and get up for a cruise though.Valentines Rod run on this weekend. Been going for years. I was told around 80 rods this weekend. Swap meet 2moro.Got the ute and trailer loaded with "quality" junk. :sungum:
Eskylid Member 8 Member For: 13y 7m 21d Posted 09/02/13 11:33 PM Posted 09/02/13 11:33 PM Cheers guy's , wish I lived down south, Adelaide is a bit of a hole. I just moved here from Perth .
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Posted 10/02/13 01:16 AM Posted 10/02/13 01:16 AM (edited) Hey everyone , just thought I would make a quick post in here to say hello. New to the forum and the xr6t scene , just purchased a BA mk2 manual ute in "Blaze". , pretty stock at the moment apart from wheels and lowering but hoping to get some more power out of it soon, So I'm off to read the Tuner thread to see who I should be going to, anyway hopefully see you on a cruise sometime. Cheers. http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/529213_10152541894055072_1806077380_n.jpg ( my 2 babies , 675R and XR6T)luv the bike mate, I had an 08 neon blue 675 myself (attached)...had full titanium arrow exhaust, -1 tooth on front sprocket and dyno tune, also had custom rearsets, forgive the chicken strips...had only ridden it to and from work for 6 months wen I moved back down to adelaide then got rid of it as I wasnt using it for its purpose (to smash 1000's thru the hills).....damn I miss that bike, if I get a bike again it will b between the 675r and the ducati 848evo Edited 10/02/13 01:22 AM by Marc17
caveman Member 4 Member For: 13y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/13 06:48 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:48 AM hey guys ive been told that a au xr8 diff fits in a ba xr6 turbo is this true ???
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/02/13 06:50 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:50 AM why would you want to do that?
caveman Member 4 Member For: 13y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/13 07:01 AM Posted 10/02/13 07:01 AM because I blew my diff and I can get a au diff for about 400 cheaper
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/13 08:43 AM Posted 10/02/13 08:43 AM What's with all the people in the northern suburbs getting shot this year?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 14d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 10/02/13 08:49 AM Posted 10/02/13 08:49 AM My pregnancy hormones?
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 10/02/13 09:54 AM Posted 10/02/13 09:54 AM whats the go for coils these days? everyone still using genuine ones? should I just ring bruce to get some or is there another hook upcheers *beep*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now