southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 11/02/13 11:50 PM Posted 11/02/13 11:50 PM Bottom pic won't scrub up as well as you'd hope! It's got some crease lines in it.. which is frustrating! But let us know how you go! I'll try find the number of the guy I used to fix up my hilux. Came back pretty much 99%
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/02/13 12:17 AM Posted 12/02/13 12:17 AM I could give it a go with some putty and a paint brush... Only $99
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/13 12:20 AM Posted 12/02/13 12:20 AM Oh dear
TEDracing Member 321 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: in a house or shed Posted 12/02/13 12:29 AM Posted 12/02/13 12:29 AM Hahaha dom your a funny bloke lolYeh look its easy enough and iam sure if we ask mr shed nicely ( bloosted ) he would let u/I come up and do itCause he loves to play with cars anyway and its almost my 2nd home so yeh no biggy id sayPlus the hoist makes things 10 times easierI better get an invite, cant remember the last time I dribbled car sh*t and I wasn't taking to myselfwhile touching itwhen its hotmmmm warmoooohh yeahare crap that turbos hot!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/13 12:30 AM Posted 12/02/13 12:30 AM Oh dead ted Ill txt u after were finished ok
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/13 01:12 AM Posted 12/02/13 01:12 AM I had a crease very similar to the one in the side, but in a rear door of our Liberty. Nick removed it and can no longer tell it was there, BUT he had access inside the door. I dont know if you can access the inside of the tray? if not, he will be able to minimise it as we had a dent on the edge of the roofline of the liberty where at tree branch fell. There is various ways to minimise it (specialist glue + dent pulling) that made it a heap better. Give him a call, let him look and quote you.As a guide, he does a lot of work for dealerships, and in particular Adelaide Motors BMW with any of there cars that need fixing. Good bloke.
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 12/02/13 01:31 AM Posted 12/02/13 01:31 AM cheers all, I'll suss him out hotwire.fluffy, a girl told once told me she would do absolutely anything for $10. she polished the ute real well. =D
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 12/02/13 01:32 AM Posted 12/02/13 01:32 AM Fluffs boobs would be massive and juicy right now, lucky f*ck j@
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/13 02:43 AM Posted 12/02/13 02:43 AM Yeh freezer still killer perky to !!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 12/02/13 02:58 AM Posted 12/02/13 02:58 AM Pics?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now