JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/02/13 10:36 PM Posted 08/02/13 10:36 PM Around the 7-800 from last pricing
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 09/02/13 03:33 AM Posted 09/02/13 03:33 AM If u run 6000's u'll have so much more room for activities! I'd be opting that..I'll do you a deal... Come to my workshop, its called..Dom'spingingsensationautotechgizmohandtimimingbombtuning..I specialise in engine detonation!
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 9d Gender: Male Posted 09/02/13 04:53 AM Posted 09/02/13 04:53 AM (edited) we already have that type of specialist in adelaide....KP...booooooooM Edited 09/02/13 04:54 AM by Marc17 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/02/13 05:01 AM Posted 09/02/13 05:01 AM Hahaha ^^^^ this guy
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 09/02/13 05:25 AM Posted 09/02/13 05:25 AM I thought it was... Keep Providing Money or simply pay us all the money you have/ re-mortgage your house!!to help us help you drive out in a highly... under tuned vehicle for your "stock" performance pleasure..
Eskylid Member 8 Member For: 13y 7m 28d Posted 09/02/13 05:29 AM Posted 09/02/13 05:29 AM Hey everyone , just thought I would make a quick post in here to say hello. New to the forum and the xr6t scene , just purchased a BA mk2 manual ute in "Blaze". , pretty stock at the moment apart from wheels and lowering but hoping to get some more power out of it soon, So I'm off to read the Tuner thread to see who I should be going to, anyway hopefully see you on a cruise sometime. Cheers. http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/529213_10152541894055072_1806077380_n.jpg ( my 2 babies , 675R and XR6T)
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 09/02/13 06:52 AM Posted 09/02/13 06:52 AM Welcome mate! We are a bunch of Phomos on this forum, all of us..and Fluffy is knocked up with a mini jet kid inside...Anyway, My name is Dom... No one likes me :( Tuner for choice, go see Bruce in Lonsdale! his a wizard. and has worked on many of our cars!Hope to see you out soon.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/02/13 06:54 AM Posted 09/02/13 06:54 AM He speaks all truth this holy one^^^No one likes him at all haha
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 09/02/13 07:12 AM Posted 09/02/13 07:12 AM No! I bet you the day mini jet comes out into this world... It'll piss on me
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/02/13 07:14 AM Posted 09/02/13 07:14 AM Hahah I can get big jet to do that too haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now