JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 06:42 AM Posted 13/06/12 06:42 AM is that what the bottle said or the owners manual oil listing specifications?what made u choose that oil wayne?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/06/12 07:12 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:12 AM heaps of people run that oil, bottle says friction modifier is already in it
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 07:56 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:56 AM I went went with the majority of people using it....seemed to be plenty of good reviews....followed this guide:http://www.falconxr6turbo.net.au/topic/4318-how-to-change-diff-oil/
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 08:17 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:17 AM Product DescriptionCastrol SAF-XA is full synthetic SAE 80w-140 GL5 limited slip differential oil. It has been reformulated to supersede the previous Castrol SAF-XA SAE 75w-140 formulation. It has improved oxidation stability and high temperature deposit control while retaining excellent wear protection performance. The formulation now incorporates the preferred limited slip additive, Sturaco 7098, for Ford and Expensive Daewoo limited slip differentials at the maximum recommended treat.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 13/06/12 08:28 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:28 AM what about 300 rwkw taxi's ?would like to know myself
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 08:31 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:31 AM yup seems good I only asked as modifiers arent usually added into off the shelf stuff
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 08:37 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:37 AM yup seems good I only asked as modifiers arent usually added into off the shelf stuffYeah I had a look around and got put onto this stuff...Mind you when you said about the additive I sh*t my dax.. Had to look up the specs again to make sure I didnt have a brain fart and buy the wrong stuff...but all goodCant be any worse that the arse smelly tar that was in it.. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 08:50 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:50 AM yeh diff oil and burnt tranny oil hold some good places in my memory banks lol , it just fukkn reakswhale oil was used as friction modifiers back in the day ...............just sayn 1
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 09:58 AM Posted 13/06/12 09:58 AM Booked in to get my trans oil dropped and changed for Gulf Western next tuesday..Getting a full flush by Jo... See how it performs in a built box
Haydog09 Member 72 Member For: 14y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/12 10:13 AM Posted 13/06/12 10:13 AM Panda I'm going smaller because it sticks out the guards a fair bit. If I dont get any interest I'll just get mud guards I honestly think it looks mean!!! But it's a cop magnet and All they need here in Adelaide is 2 exterior defects and they are allowed to check under your hood...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now