XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 05:28 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:28 AM Yeah it is a bit well more like a kick in the guts the seatbell strap marks still hurt lol. And u know I would go blood orange again if I could lol.But colour doesn't matter this time just need a standard xr6 non turbo not gonna register it, gut it completely get a cage welded in, fit all the driveline, piss of the factory computer and run a haltec or motec put it on an engine dyno to run it properly and hopefully make it to the bloody track and give it a proper run this time. And I want it done yesterday! 2
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 05:30 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:30 AM Oh and it still has to look pretty
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 05:40 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:40 AM I like u more and more jake as the days roll on haha
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 05:50 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:50 AM Lol I knew with hard work and persistence I'd eventually snag ya Aaron . Game over fluff......
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 14/06/12 05:59 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:59 AM U will have to fight me harder than that Jake... when was the last time u went down the 1/4 mile
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 06:14 AM Posted 14/06/12 06:14 AM Lol fluff I challenge u to a duell then .....But nah April 16th 2006 at Calder park 2 runs in the Xw and booted off I was a wipper snapper back then :(. And last time in Adelaide April 2005.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 14/06/12 06:16 AM Posted 14/06/12 06:16 AM I went less than 6 months ago lol I win....Challenge u to a joust !!! Lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 06:27 AM Posted 14/06/12 06:27 AM yes yesjousting best show ever hahah
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 06:29 AM Posted 14/06/12 06:29 AM Jebus how the hell do u ride a horse .!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/06/12 06:31 AM Posted 14/06/12 06:31 AM we can do it on dirtbikes then ktm style horse
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now