Blue Oval Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 13y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/05/13 09:43 AM Posted 28/05/13 09:43 AM Nespresso, (Arpeggio or Ristretto)
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/08/13 08:41 PM Posted 13/08/13 08:41 PM It finally happened Farked up my first one lol "test run"
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/08/13 09:02 PM Posted 13/08/13 09:02 PM nek minnut - jet tuning coffee machines, watch out for pesky amp spikes
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/08/13 09:15 PM Posted 13/08/13 09:15 PM Not to worry J@ that's why you should go out for coffee.Nice machine
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/08/13 10:38 PM Posted 13/08/13 10:38 PM nek minnut - jet tuning coffee machines, watch out for pesky amp spikesDon't see why he needs to tune it.. It already puts out 19bar in the mid.. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/08/13 10:43 PM Posted 13/08/13 10:43 PM Thinking it needs 23 though In the mid
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/08/13 10:50 PM Posted 13/08/13 10:50 PM 23bar in the mid..Through a Napoli capsule..Fluff will never sleep again..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 13/08/13 11:17 PM Posted 13/08/13 11:17 PM Cafine makes me sleepy...: I can drink a can of redbull before bed and ill sleep great
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 14/08/13 03:36 AM Posted 14/08/13 03:36 AM wait till you get old, fluff... I used to have a strong cup in bed, then 'night luv... and go off so fast I could hear myself snore.not for the last few years though.....
Cheyne_351 Member 20 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Goonellabah Posted 14/08/13 08:21 AM Posted 14/08/13 08:21 AM Best coffee I've had is expresso botero, roasted locally here on the far north coast. Absolutely beautiful. But I'll drink just about any coffee haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now