Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW sydney
Posted

I also bought my xforce exhaust from best mufflers, cv performance installed my exhaust and it fit without any dramas, the only problem iv had is after lowering my ute the exhaust dropped down with the body of the car onto my axel, which caused the tips to push up and melt part of my rear bar, which has all been sorted now, sorry dont have any pics but good luch with it

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

These systems are known for having some clearance issues yes.

I have an issues with something vibrating too, I am not sure what or where it is at this stage, but I will be taking my car back to where it was fitted while I getting it the tune seen to..

When I turn hard it clunks too, VERY annoying!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted

hey mate when I was at cv about 2 months ago getting stuff done to my car they had a bf typhoon getting a full x-force system put on it was the 4" dump, 3 1/2 cat and twin 2 1/2 inch from the cat right though and they could not get it to fit properly and was hard up against the tunnel where you say yours is hitting.. they got the x-force guys to drop another exhaust system off and fit that and it went in no dramas at all.. so they think it might of moved on the jig and was out of wack.. so you could possibly have the same thing adam...

also them saying they had had no problems before is a load of sh*t.. I seen it with my own eyes lol

my full x-force system which is the 3 1/2" right through bolted up sweet as which I did my self.. so it might be the luck of the draw..

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

I'll try get pics today adam, I dont have any issues with mine at all

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Thanks guys!

No tow bar.

It's easy for me to assume it's the Y adaptor because that's what's hitting but it the dump isn't right then that will make everything off.

I need to measure from the cat flange on the dump to the chassis rail and compare that to rule the dump out.

  • Loves boost
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

I have heard people having clearance issues with these exhaust systems, xforce even told me they may need a bit of adjusting to fit your car as they arn't not all identical. I had no issues with mine at all so I guess its luck of the draw.

good luck

ill try get some pictures of mine when I am under it again.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Mine is the Big muffler twin 2.5" version and have no fitment issues, just like standard. Havent heard any clunking etc from it, and it sounds horn!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

PM both BB. and MrMan from the forums as they both purchased X-force ute systems and they have all sorts of hitting/cleanance issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...