djanta Member 42 Member For: 19y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/09 09:23 AM Posted 03/06/09 09:23 AM yeah I just took it for another spin and it is bloody annoying the sh*t out of me, might pull it off on sunday!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 03/06/09 11:22 AM Posted 03/06/09 11:22 AM does it knock only when turning in one direction or 2?mine is the same after a big pacemaker dump installed, but only on left turns??? annoys the jebuth out of me....
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 03/06/09 08:38 PM Posted 03/06/09 08:38 PM when the tuner fitted mine he had the exact same problem with the heat shield. In the end he slightly modified the dump so it wouldnt foul but after having to do another one the next week he called xforce & they told him to remove the shield as it wouldnt hurt anything. Still have the shield on mine & its all good steering wise
aussie_dozer Blown Happiness Legacy Donating Member 130 Member For: 17y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Queanbeyan NSW Posted 04/06/09 01:34 AM Posted 04/06/09 01:34 AM can some one try organise a group buy on this looks like there is alot of interest!! especialy from me, very very keen...I would also be keen if you could get a discount for a group purchase.
xr6t xr6t Member 49 Member For: 17y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 04/06/09 04:52 AM Posted 04/06/09 04:52 AM I would also be keen if you could get a discount for a group purchase.me 3 if the price is right
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 04/06/09 05:36 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:36 AM Me 4!!!Anyone???
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 04/06/09 11:05 PM Posted 04/06/09 11:05 PM me 5 want a high flow cat and possibly matching dump too !!!! not fussed on brand, I think SMB have changed their cats to strengthen them etc since hte old ones were failing.. X Force are a good cheap alternative..
shipoxr6 Member 3 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/09 08:17 AM Posted 17/06/09 08:17 AM (edited) I just fitted the X-Force 4Inch stainless dump into 3.5Inch Stainless Cat into Y for Mild Steel Twin 2.5Inch Exhaust (All X-Force), I bolted it up myself and it all went in easy and sounds unreal, would highly reccomend this for any XR6 T. Was running 285rwk befor exhaust now running 320rwkw with new tune and the x-force exhaust. Supporting Mods include: Performance valve springs, aftermarket front mount, knN panel filter, 60lb injectors. Goes hard now!!!! Edited 17/06/09 08:18 AM by shipoxr6
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 17/06/09 09:07 AM Posted 17/06/09 09:07 AM nice gains mate!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/07/09 10:34 AM Posted 08/07/09 10:34 AM Hi everyone!I've got some serious fitment issues with the XForce gear I have. Where the pipe from the cat joins to the centre muffler section it was hitting the undertray so I gave it a bit more clearance by gently panel beating the under tray. That stopped the exhaust rubbing all the time but how it's banging hard while driving.What I'm hoping to get is photos of peoples systems from under the car so I can try and pin point which part of the system is causing the problem. At some point I'll take a few measurements and hopefully people can do the same for me.I brought the setup off BestMufflers and they've been great, however XForce claim that they never have any fitting issues. A quick look around this sub-forum shows that they are either lying or people don't make them aware of the problems.Anyway, any pics would be greatly appreciated!Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now