Jump to content

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 16d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

XRPhantom - I've just read the quote they've given me and its not valid now - I'll ring them 2morrow morning and get a quote update.

This quote was done on a purchase value on the car of $40k....its gone up another $12k+ since then :banghead: damn extras!!!

Will post when I have the new policy...2morrow.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S
Posted

just get a ute then its classified as a commercial and not a sports car. my T costs me less to insure than my AU XLS

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

blkxr6t who are you with and where you located?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 7d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

31 year old rating one driver.

Shannons, agreed value, 41900 per annum.

They know about all my mods so I have so far (APS Phase II, 19ins, lowered springs, in-car multimedia etc, and said they don't care if I get my car to 800 brake horsepower and the car ends up looking like a V8 Supercar.

I'm comfortable with that.

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

I'm assuming that's supposed to be $1900 per annum? :)

don't shannons have conditions like, can't do more the 200km's a week and sh*t?

Guest PaulM
  • Guests
Posted

41, 60% ncb, Goulburn, AAMI, $635

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 16d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ok - I rang Just Car again this morning - the cost has actually gone down :ermm:

$49,200 - agreed value

$1,777 - yearly cost

age excess $300, std excess $400 and $400 compulsory excess ($1100 total)

$1100 for an at fault claim

$1200 for a theft

so there u go.... :ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...