Jump to content

Reward $5000


Fat-Tony

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Location: Melbourne- SE Suburbs

Taken from

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.p...p;highlight=xtc

thanks for the suport guys unfortunately if it burnt I would have been covered but insurance will pay only about 5% of the loss leaving 95% for me to pay!

the guys jumped over the rear fence and broke in from there proceeded to crawl between the cars and eventually ripped the alarm off the wall after ripping out the phone lines after probing the alarm it went off at 12.09 am

after futher counting the loss exceeds $200,000 and counting

What sort of performance business has a dodgy alarm that allows people to get in the workshop without setting it off when they first get in.

Not to mention no insurance for theft when you have customers cars and products there.

Hope no members cars from here where there, as I wouldn't be leaving my car anywhere near a business that cant insure it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse

:laughing: If members are impacted by this , you may wish to consider how you recover your funds. Looks like insurance is not going to be of much, if any assistance unfortunately.

Appears to be a very expensive lesson for all concerned. Hopefully the culprit will be caught before selling the goods and everyone can go on their merry way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 15 years later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 7m 2d

I call bullsh*t. Nick is known for selling customers parts or keeping them as punishment for telling him to hurry up an do the work he’s been paid for in full up front.

all too often he’s been “broken into” .  And it’s always over $ 100k worth of whatever.. 

 

he reckoned he has $300k in tunes on his laptop 🙄

 

he also claimed he lost $4m to start with then grew to $8m by the end, in property in the black Saturday fires.. which was Wayne Drapers story, but he reckoned that he’d not get called out on it because Wayne had passed away. 
 

the amount of cars he’s taken and then demanded thousands on top of what he’s been paid, then kept the car and left it to rot in a paddock or sold illegally. 
 

one customer he crashed their car into another for insurance fraud, leaving the owner with out a car and no money out of the claim. Then sold them a car that he never delivered then only gave half the money

 

 

 

 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7m 2d

Yes I know I’ve dragged up an old thread,  the dynowog strikes again one was locked, and people should know what a shonk he truely is.

plus he had deliberately blown up customers engines on the dyno just so he could screw them for even more.

 

one engine I witnessed him dodging up was for a young guy in Adelaide, an RB30/25 hybrid, he sandblasted the pistons and was going to refit the old rings. And was calling it a performance build.

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7m 2d
On 2/6/2008 at 9:54 PM, neo_nick said:

Taken from

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.p...p;highlight=xtc

What sort of performance business has a dodgy alarm that allows people to get in the workshop without setting it off when they first get in.

Not to mention no insurance for theft when you have customers cars and products there.

Hope no members cars from here where there, as I wouldn't be leaving my car anywhere near a business that cant insure it

The insurance wouldn’t pay because there wasn’t any, he’s never had insurance. 
 

what insurance only offers a business fire insurance only🤷🏼‍♂️ it’s just another of his lies.
 

I wonder if this alleged theft was after some ethnic customers that were ripped off finally caught up with him on a day he could be bothered to turn up to the shop, took a heap of parts as pay back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...
'