Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
Posted

REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THR RETURN OF STOLEN GOODS AND CONVICTION FROM 61 CHARLES STREET COBURG (XTC) CONTACT : 0405400572

SOME ITEMS:

TURBOS:

T51R WITH MAN

T51R

3540 WITH MAN

3540'S X2

COMPUTERS:

NISTUNE X2

EMS X4

MAP ECU 2 X 1

LAPTOPS X2

SNIPER X1

CAPA FLASH X4

GEARBOXES:

T56 NEW X1

ZF 6 SPD X1

ENGINE:

ARGO ROD SETS X2

AFD CLEVO HEADS AND ALL TOP END GEAR

PLENUMS NIZPRO AND PROCESS WEST

INJECTORS SEIMENS AND INDY

TOOLS:

SNAP ON RATTLEGUNS CORDLESS X2

RATTLE GUNS X2

SNAP ON SCANNER

MUCH MUCH MORE!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

Crap - I hate hearing things like that, thieving b@stards. I bet Nick is pretty piss@d off as well?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Good luck with finding that stuff, as much as Nick gets paid out, no one deserves to have good tools and parts stolen

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

what do the manifolds fit?

what rear housings are on the turbos?

new or used?

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

Ah bugger! thieving pricks.

keep an eye out in the for sale section I guess

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Bad news for Nick. Hopefully he can recover some/all of it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ballarat
Posted

that's f*cked, I hope he was covered. And I hope it wasn't someone from here.

Little *beep*

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Footscrayastan
Posted

not good news, hope nick had insurance.

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Jesus. That's a massive haul to be pinched. I hope you get your hands on the thieves before the plod do. Theft and vandalism are my pet hates and I'd love to dish out some ungodly pain on the bastards behind this.

I've lived in Coburg for about 3 years and haven't seen much in the way of thieving, but did have the rear bar & kit pinched of my 2001 VRX magna. f*cking desperates.

I hope you catch the pricks. Is there any way to put out WTB ads to weed them out?

Edited by Grudgee
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
Posted
what do the manifolds fit?

what rear housings are on the turbos?

new or used?

Manifolds are suited for XR6 turbos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...