k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/19 09:48 PM Posted 28/01/19 09:48 PM morning all, happy Tuesday
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 2d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 28/01/19 10:38 PM Posted 28/01/19 10:38 PM Morning peeps, I thought it was Monday so I messed up and didn't take the bin out
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/01/19 10:39 PM Posted 28/01/19 10:39 PM Just did the first school drop off.... kid was like “yep I’m cool fhhhhuk off mum” .... so much for emotional tears... nice to be needed bahahaha 1 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 2d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 28/01/19 10:41 PM Posted 28/01/19 10:41 PM How old?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/01/19 10:58 PM Posted 28/01/19 10:58 PM (edited) First year at school, he’s nearly six Edited 28/01/19 10:58 PM by Princess Fluffy 1
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 20d Posted 29/01/19 12:23 AM Posted 29/01/19 12:23 AM 6 hours ago, I love kittens said: Well that makes sense, didn't know blackouts were that common where you are , must suck mega balls. I can't even remember the last blackout. It's been years Adelaide is lucky to have power at all, let alone anything else first world 😂 2
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 2d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 29/01/19 12:48 AM Posted 29/01/19 12:48 AM Awe cute, not looking forward to mine going to school. I'll miss him I think haha. But in saying that hes only 4 months old now
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/01/19 01:55 AM Posted 29/01/19 01:55 AM Dont worry you’re sick of them by the time they go anyways so you’re grateful for the space BAHAHAHA just jokes... it’s adorable though and less scary as I thought, probably coz he went to kindy there last year so knows a lot of kids already. J@ and I decided to celebrate his first day by driving down to the coast and having lunch bahahah 2
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/01/19 02:21 AM Posted 29/01/19 02:21 AM @Princess Fluffy $7k power bills is hectic! Can't even fathom. So I guess at that point batteries are worthwhile. 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/01/19 02:24 AM Posted 29/01/19 02:24 AM Yeah we haven’t done any solar or anything in any of our places as we always planned on them being short term... but this is our long term home so with those kinda outlays we’re thinming it’s viable... also that’s not including a pool pump as we don’t have a pool atm so that will likely go up also FML
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now