Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/02/18 09:28 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:28 AM I've got 4 others that look the same. Piece of sh*t phone camera
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 09:32 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:32 AM haha, yeah... when it comes to astronomy, you should just rely on other people (observatories in particular) to post their images, as they'll almost always be better than anything you can do, even if you have really expensive camera equipment. So yeah, enjoy it with your eyes (when possible) then share the epic online pictures where necessary.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 09:32 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:32 AM Friend of mine who's a primary school teacher invited Lilly Serna to his classroom to give a maths preso - says he was very impressed by her.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 09:33 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:33 AM haha, sounds like you've both got crushes on her 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/02/18 09:34 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:34 AM Haha that's the first thing that popped into my mind too. I think we've both spent too much time on the internet. Oh I forgot to watch it today. I was busy outside most of the day.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 09:43 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:43 AM fixing your timing chain issues, I hope?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/02/18 09:49 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:49 AM Nope. I reckon I'll get into the car in a week from this weekend.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 09:50 AM Posted 01/02/18 09:50 AM at least you'll get onto it. I can't even be farked washing my shitbox (the one that doesn't even run)
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/02/18 10:02 AM Posted 01/02/18 10:02 AM Haha who said I can be farked? Jk. I need to let my shoulder rest for a bit cos it is a bit sore. I'm not sure what I'll do to fix my car yet but it'll be something
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/18 10:04 AM Posted 01/02/18 10:04 AM from doing presses or the quick movements on the steering wheel for the aforementioned skids?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now