El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 04/02/18 01:02 AM Posted 04/02/18 01:02 AM Strange one. Drain valve is wide open, so the float valve is always open. If I manually tip the float, the water shuts off fine.If I turn the aircon on, the drain valve shuts properly and doesn't leak.But if the unit manually does a drain and refill after being off for a bit (to refresh the water) the drain valve stays open.Tech time I think - suspicious it is a control board issue. At least I cleaned it, checked the pad condition and cleaned the gutters while I was up there.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/02/18 01:18 AM Posted 04/02/18 01:18 AM Send a kid up there with a walkie talkie and get them to flip it when needed.
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 04/02/18 03:21 AM Posted 04/02/18 03:21 AM Haha could do that. Don't like my chances though. I yelled from the roof for the eldest to turn off the tap that feeds the a/c. He tells back that he is busy with Lego...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/02/18 03:33 AM Posted 04/02/18 03:33 AM Haha my reply to that would be, "I'll be busy with your lego in a minute too...busy chucking it in the bin!!!". At least your aircon still works though and I guess you can just turn it off at the tap when you'r finished with it. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/18 11:01 PM Posted 04/02/18 11:01 PM morning all, happy Monday
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/02/18 11:12 PM Posted 04/02/18 11:12 PM Morning maaaaaate, another day in paradise
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/18 11:30 PM Posted 04/02/18 11:30 PM as always 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/02/18 11:36 PM Posted 04/02/18 11:36 PM It's gonna be 37 today. Excellent squatting in the shed weather Also great weather for getting the washing dry.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/18 03:40 AM Posted 05/02/18 03:40 AM yeah; washing dry FTW!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/02/18 03:54 AM Posted 05/02/18 03:54 AM Haha gotta love dry washing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now