Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

^^ tick would work there

 

;)

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Morning mayne?!

 

Hehe I turned up the boost on my car last night after installing the zorst and it did some pretty impressive skids before the tb pipe came off.

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

 

When are you off to the strip?

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

definitely need pics and/or vids of that, Puffster ;) haha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)

I've got my ticket for mcm tomorrow so I'll see if I can get something worth watching.

 

There is a "street machine drag challenge" on 13th and 17th November and there is a "sunday funday" on 8th December.

 

There isn't any information about the first two events so I guess I'll have to wait and see. 

 

Info.

 

Fark that I ain't driving 1500km all week long just for a day or 2 at the drags.

Edited by Puffwagon
Info
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

nice :spoton:

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

there's time for the snowies cruise in the middle there ;) 24th Nov weekend haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...