Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/05/16 06:10 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:10 AM Mate our subways are all in service stations where wearing shoes is completely optional if not frowned upon... class ftw 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/16 06:15 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:15 AM 11 minutes ago, Princess Whinginator said: Wtf is wrong with u khunts... just fhukn eat the food normally lol everyone knows u eat it from.end to end leaving the last end that's just bread in the wrapper and throw it in the bin. 1. I like to eat the whole farkin' thing... I don't throw any bits out . 2. I want it to taste good on the last bite, especially, because the last bite is the one you remember the most and you get the "aftertaste" from. My way is FAR superior for both of these requirements I'll stick with it, thanks.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/05/16 06:29 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:29 AM Fine keith.... do whatcha gotta do lol So went into work today to do some paper work. Asked colleauge what the date was... he says the fourth... he does the whole thing ... may the fourth be with u... and laughs... I say.... do u do that every 4th of the month. Its just the fourth whats the big deal? ... he looks at me stumped.... may the fouth be with u!!!!! Im like yeah theres a fourth in every month... he replies... well itd sound stupid if I said feburary the fourth be with u.... to which I just stared at him and said... dont expect me to brain at a high standard today. To which he said... I never do. Kunt lololol 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/16 06:35 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:35 AM 4 minutes ago, Princess Whinginator said: Fine keith.... do whatcha gotta do lol gladly CALM THE NAYSAYRS!
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/05/16 06:36 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:36 AM I eat subway subs "typewriter" style instead of "end-to-end" (the regular way) haha, I always get weird looks... but it remains to be true that almost all subway subs have heaps of flavour/content packed into the middle with stragglers on the edges , so I eat the edge off quickly then mung on the rest like a happy camper with stacks of flavour/content going on for the rest of the sub Mate that's completely f*cked you need to sort your life out 5
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/05/16 06:37 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:37 AM +1 Check yourself before you wreck yourself 3
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/16 06:38 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:38 AM Is this a Subway eating intervention?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/16 06:40 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:40 AM LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 04/05/16 06:43 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:43 AM ^ have you got one of those for every occasion Keith?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/05/16 06:43 AM Posted 04/05/16 06:43 AM 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now