.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 09:33 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:33 AM Not gonna lie, I'm so bored in my job these days and just holding out till we finish drilling April next year so I hopefully get paid out...worth too much to me to leave of my own accord now. But yeah, so I'm probably running on like 20%...
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/07/15 09:37 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:37 AM How do you pass time? Seriously. I get so fidgety sitting still I'd probably start vacuuming the office or something. 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 09:51 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:51 AM Lucky I work for the government it gives me a 8hr break each day from normal life. 4
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 09:55 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:55 AM How do you pass time? Seriously. I get so fidgety sitting still I'd probably start vacuuming the office or something.Lots of internet, music, coffee and chatting to people. Get the work done that needs doing, but it's barely a struggle...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 09:55 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:55 AM Whs^^^^ 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 10:26 AM Posted 08/07/15 10:26 AM The one time I worked in an office when I wasn't fixing faults on the field I wanted to kill myselfIs it normal to receive emails all f*cking day about cakes in the kitchen? I don't care. I don't want cake. Don't email me about cake.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 10:32 AM Posted 08/07/15 10:32 AM Piks of cake Was this the fatty sending you cake emails lennox ?
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 10:38 AM Posted 08/07/15 10:38 AM If only
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/07/15 10:55 AM Posted 08/07/15 10:55 AM far out.. Cake emails are the best!!!I can't do chatting.. Cause I'm a contractor and some plebs have a thorn in the bumhole about me 'getting paid more to do their work'f*ckwits.. I wouldn't be there if they did their job in the first place..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 11:04 AM Posted 08/07/15 11:04 AM I just realised how dangerous it's ging to be when I'm a builder I have dragged jet around the house while doing iPad cad and redesigning our house again .... I emphasise again I already know what I wanna do and how to do it But once I can guarantee I know I will probably let jet come home to a changed house with ripped down walls every second week hahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now