Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/02/15 08:07 AM Posted 11/02/15 08:07 AM You're still full of sh*t Don 2
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/15 09:19 AM Posted 11/02/15 09:19 AM Donald has always been full of sh*t Lololol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/15 09:32 AM Posted 11/02/15 09:32 AM Don post piks of sh*t so I can see your out of sh*t
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/15 09:36 AM Posted 11/02/15 09:36 AM ^^^ yeah ,,, I married that guy ^^^^ Rofl 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/02/15 09:43 AM Posted 11/02/15 09:43 AM GoPro
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/15 10:12 AM Posted 11/02/15 10:12 AM So I think I bought a bulldog .... Not only has she successfully clumsily navigated her way onto the couch which is double her height and knocked over jets can of cider ... She then pushed the glass shower door open and walks out chewing a bar of soap she somehow got ... It's like having another baby lol 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/02/15 11:17 AM Posted 11/02/15 11:17 AM Another baby but, with a higher upfront cost, lower maintenance fees and shorter duration 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/15 11:23 AM Posted 11/02/15 11:23 AM Hahahah yep I am doing my thing for the economy bahaha
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/02/15 11:36 AM Posted 11/02/15 11:36 AM (edited) Not using the gopro Rab coz I might drop it in........It's like having another baby hey Fluff Edited 11/02/15 11:37 AM by BenDoCo
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/15 12:04 PM Posted 11/02/15 12:04 PM Try having 4 5 week old bulldogs that are teething
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now