JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 03:26 AM Posted 17/05/13 03:26 AM Piks of someone just shoving stuff in or out Dom Got any grapes hahaha 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/13 04:47 AM Posted 17/05/13 04:47 AM Don't think your mrs would like me much...I'd tell her pretty quick how I feel about the no putting out thingPlease take her under your wingJet will take me under his and teach me the way. Ps. When you come over bring your sa friends
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Posted 17/05/13 05:03 AM Posted 17/05/13 05:03 AM You really want Jet to teach you? Fark me! You could not get any lower could you Freaky. Anyone seen pussywhipped Shy about by chance?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/05/13 05:32 AM Posted 17/05/13 05:32 AM Last day in the job, 6hrs to go on the clock, beer in hand . . . . . . .would say winning but I'm still a long way from home
timmy Massive Tool Legacy Donating Member 567 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Posted 17/05/13 05:47 AM Posted 17/05/13 05:47 AM I am in Cairns qantas lounge, does that make you feel better shp?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/05/13 06:09 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:09 AM you bastard
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/13 06:23 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:23 AM You really want Jet to teach you? Fark me! You could not get any lower could you Freaky. Anyone seen pussywhipped Shy about by chance?I recon jet would be alrightHe's got a hot wife, he must do something right. Hahaha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 06:41 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:41 AM TRENT can definitely talk the talk lol
timmy Massive Tool Legacy Donating Member 567 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Posted 17/05/13 06:41 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:41 AM Gotta love cairns airport, outside smoking area inside security!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/05/13 06:44 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:44 AM I recon jet would be alrightHe's got a hot wife, he must do something right. HahahaDon't suck up TRENT ... I know your only saying it so I bring u hot friends
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now