Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/11/12 09:24 PM Posted 12/11/12 09:24 PM Yeah, can't hurt to try. I think it would all sell since at reasonable prices. Not trying to get silly amounts for it. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/12 09:25 PM Posted 12/11/12 09:25 PM What sort of mods?
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/11/12 09:29 PM Posted 12/11/12 09:29 PM Suit BA/BF...Process West Stage 2Blue Power CAI with K&N pod filterBosch 968 injectorsXForce 4" dump, cat and adaptor to stock exhaustXCal 3Makes 300rwkw's at 12psi on my car easy as pie.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 12/11/12 10:09 PM Posted 12/11/12 10:09 PM Haven't ya gotten your new ones put on yet?EDIT: SHP's tyres that is..Getting new wheels so I didn't see the point of new tyres. Working away and work ute when I get home means the falcon gathers a bit of dust
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/12 10:13 PM Posted 12/11/12 10:13 PM Ah cool.. My work utes in getting all the suspension replaced under warranty.. Some crazy f*cker broke the front struts..So I'm in the bosses car..
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/11/12 10:17 PM Posted 12/11/12 10:17 PM pics/vids of sdp driving bosses car like its a rental
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/12 10:19 PM Posted 12/11/12 10:19 PM They will come.. Watch this space. 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/11/12 10:27 PM Posted 12/11/12 10:27 PM How muchy for the xcal?!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/11/12 11:03 PM Posted 12/11/12 11:03 PM Think I'll remove the mods from my car and sell them. Do people still buy stuff from the classifieds here or am I better off with eBay?The cbf factor with the new classifieds is huge. 2
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 11:04 PM Posted 12/11/12 11:04 PM Holidays? What are they?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now