Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 12/11/12 09:25 AM Posted 12/11/12 09:25 AM In the tray?
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 12/11/12 09:28 AM Posted 12/11/12 09:28 AM that's a great idea with seatbelts in the back... makes for a awesome ride, and go to heathcote down the strip with a loaded ute.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 12/11/12 09:42 AM Posted 12/11/12 09:42 AM Seatbelts?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 09:56 AM Posted 12/11/12 09:56 AM Soo tempting 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 09:59 AM Posted 12/11/12 09:59 AM Do ittttttt!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/11/12 10:08 AM Posted 12/11/12 10:08 AM mike hunt is your storemanager?mi khunt
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/11/12 10:13 AM Posted 12/11/12 10:13 AM Bet you won't. Too soft. 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 10:17 AM Posted 12/11/12 10:17 AM Im soft :(I would if I knew 100% if it wasnt logged with who changed it
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/11/12 11:30 AM Posted 12/11/12 11:30 AM Shp I mentioned ages ago both the folks were off to cairns for a holiday. But now they're in Townsville I think.I was surprised no one said anything lolKinda annoyed I slept thru the moto2 and motogp races :/Read on Fb Marquez won from back of the field?! LolOh cheers to kosij too for the coils..sent Fri..arrived this arvo. Awesome work
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/11/12 12:19 PM Posted 12/11/12 12:19 PM 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now