Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/12 07:37 PM Posted 15/10/12 07:37 PM Moaning!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/12 07:58 PM Posted 15/10/12 07:58 PM Wanna have a chuckle..........http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/12 08:03 PM Posted 15/10/12 08:03 PM (edited) Time to get a bacon and egg roll me thinks Edited 15/10/12 08:04 PM by Corzza
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/10/12 08:08 PM Posted 15/10/12 08:08 PM Sack lips'es
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/10/12 08:49 PM Posted 15/10/12 08:49 PM Time to get a bacon and egg roll me thinksDamn you.. I'm having a protein shake and a coffee..Also.. I lol'd at your video..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 15/10/12 09:00 PM Posted 15/10/12 09:00 PM 2x B & E rolls and a lge coffee. Last weeks gym out the door. 1
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/10/12 09:21 PM Posted 15/10/12 09:21 PM Bit farkin intense. (the vid, not the b&e rolls) Time to go west.Life is peaceful thereIn the open airWhere the skies are blueThis is what we're gonna do NOTE: Yes I did have to google those
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 15/10/12 09:39 PM Posted 15/10/12 09:39 PM Morning all.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/10/12 09:41 PM Posted 15/10/12 09:41 PM NOTE: Yes I did have to google thoseSure sure.. That's like your theme song isn't it Tab? Hence the fake fourbie?
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/12 09:53 PM Posted 15/10/12 09:53 PM Damn you.. I'm having a protein shake and a coffee..Also.. I lol'd at your video..Farken funny hey!Dont mess with the bus drivers in the ghetto YO! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now