Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

The looks are neither here nor there for me as I know they drive well and I can overlook "different" styling...but they need to lose the Polestar name....makes it sound like a World Championship Poledancer did the enhancements...

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Anyone herd up gangman style? Seriously DOH his taking the world by storm!

OVER IT!!!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Get farked P@ with your sensible reasoning. :gtfo2:

Anyway, you're not an owner Corzza so you're still alright.

PS: Anyone notice that SDP has gone all quiet since the mention of Ovlov? Must be off masturbating? :idunno:

  • Like 1
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

spose with a head like yours p@, the car is the least of your worries.....

  • Like 2
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Pays the bills and allows me to own a F6 :)

I dont mind them seriously, they not all that bad. Plenty of fresh styling and power plants coming in the new year

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Haha SDP is doing work for a change..

I'm the same reasoning with P@ where ovlov is concerned.. I like them to drive and the features.. Not huge on the looks though.. Definitely not masturbatory material..

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I could see where they would be handy, looks wise.....

you know, score a super hot chick down the pub, rooting her in the back seat of your ovlov, your about to blow, look at ovlov's looks and styling, its a bit like roseanne barr naked..... you could go all friggin night

  • Like 3
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

The convertibles pull chics! ;)

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

bloke driving a convertible volvo?

you know how I know.....

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

From your beetle days?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...