Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/06/12 11:51 AM Posted 16/06/12 11:51 AM 25%
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/06/12 11:58 AM Posted 16/06/12 11:58 AM Nah nothing too interesting. Buf got buff and taught some young punks a lesson. That's about it lol
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 16/06/12 11:59 AM Posted 16/06/12 11:59 AM Did I miss anything good?Who can decipher Buf into English for me.Buf got beat up by 14yolds?
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 16/06/12 02:15 PM Posted 16/06/12 02:15 PM So I am staying here...http://www.travelodge.com.au/travelodge-wynyard-sydney-hotel/home?utm_source=cheetah&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=travelodge_05.06.2012What can we do after say.. 8pm apart from Krispy Kremes in Parra ?Lol, you're staying in the centre of the CBD. What day are you goin there? Thirsday, Friday and Saturday the city is open all night. Avoid Kings Cross unless you like drugs, hookers and all that. Pretty sure you can do night Harbour Bridge climbs if that interests you. Heaps of other tourist attractions if that's what you want to do. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 16/06/12 03:55 PM Posted 16/06/12 03:55 PM Up late watching the Springboks vs EnglandSo far so good! 25-10 Half Time
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/12 06:58 PM Posted 16/06/12 06:58 PM Morning all, got to do my usual Sunday market visit. Yes Fluff wog thing to do.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 16/06/12 08:43 PM Posted 16/06/12 08:43 PM My brain hurts and I need to throw up. I got smashed last night.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 16/06/12 09:21 PM Posted 16/06/12 09:21 PM morning all, another beautiful day up here. Middle of winter and there was still bikinis everywhere on the strand yesterday
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 16/06/12 10:02 PM Posted 16/06/12 10:02 PM GM all. Another crap day in Melb. May as well go to gym.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 16/06/12 10:07 PM Posted 16/06/12 10:07 PM I need to force feed some air into my lungs. But fear I will throw up in my helmet. Damm forgetting to eat.Fark it, I need too ride. Might go up and perv on the hippy chicks up Malaney and eat a bacon and egg roll
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now