theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 06/02/05 12:14 PM Posted 06/02/05 12:14 PM Ani, I have 2 answers for ya.1. Fake, But very good all the same. or2. WHO CARES!!!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 06/02/05 12:18 PM Posted 06/02/05 12:18 PM Ani, I have 2 answers for ya.1. Fake, But very good all the same. or2. WHO CARES!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you sure they are fake. If so how can u tell???
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/02/05 12:54 AM Posted 07/02/05 12:54 AM Here's a tip!If you ever see me bidding on Ebay for new Ford parts, chances are they are at a good price! :lol: Just make sure you do some research before you bid on anything. I see Mick Webb (SVO) selling GT instrument clusters for $475, full retail from me is $420......Whats your thoughts on Thesefar out I'd love a set of OE 18'sScotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 07/02/05 03:11 AM Author Posted 07/02/05 03:11 AM 6 years of wedded bliss today, god she's lucky to have me. Lincoln 5 years & two months, Mackenzie 3 years & 6 months & ?? arriving in May, I'm feeling tired.Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The woman is a saint and deserves a medal. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>True Kenneth, she sure has got one hell of a chest to pin it onto. She'll get her just rewards tonight Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Scotty,Now although we've never actually met, I can understand why you might think that we have, over time, developed a (dare I say it) ... "relationship". Even if that were true, I still don't see the need you have to include me in your lovelife! ... especially after the number of "socks and sandals" pics we've all had to endure. Just to repeat .. THE WOMAN IS A SAINT.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/02/05 11:48 AM Posted 07/02/05 11:48 AM 6 years of wedded bliss today, god she's lucky to have me. Lincoln 5 years & two months, Mackenzie 3 years & 6 months & ?? arriving in May, I'm feeling tired.ScottyThe woman is a saint and deserves a medal. True Kenneth, she sure has got one hell of a chest to pin it onto. She'll get her just rewards tonight ScottyScotty,I still don't see the need you have to include me in your lovelife!I wouldn't mind you tapping the chook mate, it'd be like a feather tickler prior too the real McCoy.Scotty
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 07/02/05 09:36 PM Posted 07/02/05 09:36 PM far out I'd love a set of OE 18'sScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}> :naughty: Have I got a deal for you...Cost nearly as much as what the wheels are worth to freight them to Qld though.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/02/05 01:00 AM Posted 08/02/05 01:00 AM far out I'd love a set of OE 18'sScotty :naughty: Have I got a deal for you...Cost nearly as much as what the wheels are worth to freight them to Qld though. Rosco,it'd cost me next to nothing to freight them up here, what the wheels are worth well I'm not sure, hope you realise I'm not talking about your Zampatti's I want a set of the standard 18'sScotty
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 08/02/05 03:31 AM Posted 08/02/05 03:31 AM I see you are off your death bed scottY.LOLIan
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/02/05 03:50 AM Posted 08/02/05 03:50 AM I'm not well, leave me aloneScotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/02/05 04:04 AM Author Posted 08/02/05 04:04 AM I'm not well, leave me aloneScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not well eh? ... now that's a shame ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now