ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/02/05 05:18 AM Posted 06/02/05 05:18 AM Me big game hunter, captured 2 green tree snakes inside the house today.Scottyp.s. Might be a bit quiet round here for a couple of days ......... apparently some holidays awardedNot Scotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/02/05 05:21 AM Posted 06/02/05 05:21 AM 6 years of wedded bliss today, god she's lucky to have me. Lincoln 5 years & two months, Mackenzie 3 years & 6 months & ?? arriving in May, I'm feeling tired.ScottyThe woman is a saint and deserves a medal. True Kenneth, she sure has got one hell of a chest to pin it onto. She'll get her just rewards tonight Scotty
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/05 07:31 AM Posted 06/02/05 07:31 AM Just got home.My head hurts. Gotta love the peg game!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/05 07:36 AM Posted 06/02/05 07:36 AM Just got home.My head hurts. Gotta love the peg game! Picked up anything good lately MS. Maybe a new steering wheel???If so, can you let me know if you are happy with it.Luke.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/05 09:49 AM Posted 06/02/05 09:49 AM Just got home.My head hurts. Gotta love the peg game! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Picked up anything good lately MS. Maybe a new steering wheel???If so, can you let me know if you are happy with it.Luke.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The only thing I picked up recently is several 1/2 litre stien glasses full of God's nectar. Now I have a hangover the size of Venus.......I was bidding for a GT sports wheel on Ebay, but was snipered 30sec before the auction finished! I was going to put it on Kirsti's Territory.Ive already got the sports wheel on my T, and I love it. Kirsti loves it too, that's why im chasing one for her! That fella on Ebay is selling them cheaper than what I pay for them at work!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/05 09:53 AM Posted 06/02/05 09:53 AM Just got home.My head hurts. Gotta love the peg game! Picked up anything good lately MS. Maybe a new steering wheel???If so, can you let me know if you are happy with it.Luke.I was bidding for a GT sports wheel on Ebay, but was snipered 30sec before the auction finished! I was going to put it on Kirsti's Territory.that's why I was asking - there cant be too many ms700's bidding for Ford gear on ebay. The price they are going for ($500-$600) makes me think they are a good pickup. I just wanted to check that they were the real deal.Thanks
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/05 09:58 AM Posted 06/02/05 09:58 AM Here's a tip!If you ever see me bidding on Ebay for new Ford parts, chances are they are at a good price! :lol: Just make sure you do some research before you bid on anything. I see Mick Webb (SVO) selling GT instrument clusters for $475, full retail from me is $420......
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/05 10:02 AM Posted 06/02/05 10:02 AM Here's a tip!If you ever see me bidding on Ebay for new Ford parts, chances are they are at a good price! :lol: Just make sure you do some research before you bid on anything. I see Mick Webb (SVO) selling GT instrument clusters for $475, full retail from me is $420......Whats your thoughts on These
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 06/02/05 10:08 AM Posted 06/02/05 10:08 AM that's a bloody good price. Im guessing it will nearly double in price when the bidding time closes.I might bid for them though coz they are a very nice looking wheel
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/05 10:15 AM Posted 06/02/05 10:15 AM that's a bloody good price. Im guessing it will nearly double in price when the bidding time closes.I might bid for them though coz they are a very nice looking wheel You might be right. The guy who is selling them expects to get $1200 for them.Note to self: Dont publish ebay bargains on Forum
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now