Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/01/12 08:05 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:05 AM Time to crack open a beer or 5 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/01/12 08:09 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:09 AM 3 beers ahead mate
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/01/12 08:11 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:11 AM (edited) Gotye number 1. My roughie is that never knew I was a techno fan song. Hilltop released first song off their new album just in time to get some votes, but doubt it will make it in top 50. Im at beach right now. Sorry adie. Actually need a piss so time for a swim. Edited 17/01/12 08:12 AM by STAINLESS
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 08:15 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:15 AM My housemates just started a water fight in the house. No pics though I still want to be at the beach! Damn you stainless!!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/01/12 08:18 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:18 AM if your housemates look like stanless housemate then we no wanna no pics 1
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/12 08:28 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:28 AM 3 beers ahead mate2 down!
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 08:34 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:34 AM I don't know what his housemates look like, so no comment.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/01/12 08:41 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:41 AM (edited) Haha. Your new here adie. Ftr hes a 50yr old freak and yours is prob a 25yr old chick so +1 for pics of water fight. Edited 17/01/12 08:44 AM by STAINLESS
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/12 08:43 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:43 AM I don't know what his housemates look like, so no comment.Haha, he's a class act. 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 08:50 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:50 AM Thanks for the clarification. I live with 2 30y/o women (who act like they're 12). Theyve gone for a walk now, but I'm stuck at home because I left both pairs of thongs that I own in the boot of my car :( now all I want to do right now is go to 7-11.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now