adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 06:53 AM Posted 17/01/12 06:53 AM I've taken the Friday after Australia day off, so I'm going to go up to lake eppalock for a few days of drinking and waterskiing.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/01/12 06:57 AM Posted 17/01/12 06:57 AM yep got that day off too, work phone will be off. saturday = paintball.should get a go pro hd for paintball, would be sweet.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/01/12 07:10 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:10 AM yeah gotye number 1Thisor BoyNBear....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/12 07:23 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:23 AM yep, normally 36 songs out of the 100 get put onto double cd...and 100 out of the 100 usually get put on to one of them torrent things. Apparently 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 07:26 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:26 AM Have ended up at home on the couch, not at the beach as planned. And I can't even go for a walk down to the river, because pith pairs of thongs I own are in my car :( how can such a lovely day suck so much?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 17/01/12 07:42 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:42 AM Still no car adie? Is the bush getting replaced? I got a call from mick at Pitlane and mine is ready to pick up, although I won't be able to get there until Thursday at least!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 07:45 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:45 AM Paintball would be the go, always pay extra for the good gun. Less you wanna get owned.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 07:45 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:45 AM I get it back tomorrow. Glad yours is all fixed though!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/01/12 07:48 AM Posted 17/01/12 07:48 AM Paintball would be the go, always pay extra for the good gun. Less you wanna get owned.all the same guns up here mate - cept some sneaky panda's bring an allen key and wind the gas up buy plenty refills and take onto the field, make your first shot count and the next few just to rub it in. Aim for their trigger hand or mouth, both will slow someone up for a while.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 08:00 AM Posted 17/01/12 08:00 AM Yeah hand farkin hurts. We got full automatics, had a duel normal versus automatic from about 20 meters and just got shot to sh*t lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now