Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/12/11 02:19 AM Posted 19/12/11 02:19 AM What?!That's a travesty!!!
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/11 02:22 AM Posted 19/12/11 02:22 AM utterly disgusting. I was so dissapointed, I thought he was better than that.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/12/11 02:51 AM Posted 19/12/11 02:51 AM Mate im telling you that's sacrilegious
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 19/12/11 08:24 AM Posted 19/12/11 08:24 AM being a scotch fan myself but not often drinking due to crohns disease. the times I do like to drink, what do u guys think is right up? nothing like that $699 bottle I did see about a month ago at dan murphys lolwill have to get some rocks as well..never seen them before
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/11 08:27 AM Posted 19/12/11 08:27 AM Go Irish whisky and you won't even bother with scotch or that yankey rubbish again.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/12/11 08:29 AM Posted 19/12/11 08:29 AM Give us a ring if you do cos il be joining you!!!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/12/11 08:43 AM Posted 19/12/11 08:43 AM Hi
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/12/11 08:53 AM Posted 19/12/11 08:53 AM I got my porn back - pity I have a 5:30 flight tomorrow or it would be a drink, pink and stink night
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/12/11 05:32 PM Posted 19/12/11 05:32 PM Wakey wakey - time to get ready to go to Mt Isa . . . . . via brisbane. stupid qantas and their christmas schedule
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/12/11 08:09 PM Posted 19/12/11 08:09 PM All the best mate! come back in once piece!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now