Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 21/12/11 01:56 AM Posted 21/12/11 01:56 AM all welcome. need 24 hours notice however. out of stock equals death
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/12/11 02:00 AM Posted 21/12/11 02:00 AM Haha awesome.. I'll flick ya a message when I'm on my way.. Currently sitting on a pile of booze (incl. some Johnny Walker Double Black) that I am supposed to give out to people at work who gave us contracts over the year.. I am wondering how many would notice if they didn't receive anything.. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/12/11 02:18 AM Posted 21/12/11 02:18 AM Oh yeah Bring out the Scotch!!!
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/11 03:42 AM Posted 21/12/11 03:42 AM todays haul: 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/12/11 03:57 AM Posted 21/12/11 03:57 AM I see the Turkey poking its head out from behind.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/11 04:04 AM Posted 21/12/11 04:04 AM yeh, was suprised when I got that. Its usually cheap beer and wine that's given as gifts.Was looking for a box to put it all in so that I could get it home, and then it was announced that I'd won an 80L esky that one of our suppliers had given us. Now I just have to work out how to fit it in the car... 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/12/11 04:41 AM Posted 21/12/11 04:41 AM Geez your on a winning streak hey. Nicely doneI suggest you buy a lottery ticket!
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 21/12/11 04:42 AM Posted 21/12/11 04:42 AM Lol, I'm glad you asked about the elbow Dags, I've been wondering the same thing myself. I finished work at 1 today and finish at 12:30 and 12 tomorrow and Friday. Got let go early today cause our team of four finished our job (installing software) half a day early and there was nothing else for us to do, lolDouble Black is pretty good, it's only 10 bucks extra over the normal stuff too I think. Tasted extra good cause I didn't pay for that bottle too
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/11 05:06 AM Posted 21/12/11 05:06 AM Geez your on a winning streak hey. Nicely doneI suggest you buy a lottery ticket!I just keep winning stuff. Won a hot lap in a V8 supercar last month, 3rd in the footy tipping.... things just keep going my way.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 21/12/11 05:13 AM Posted 21/12/11 05:13 AM which tight bugger gave you 1 VB, or was it meant to be bakers dozen?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now