ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/04 10:09 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:09 AM Spam?and that makes 2000!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/08/04 10:12 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:12 AM and that makes 2000! Almost.And thanks for providing another opportunity :lol:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/04 10:19 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:19 AM Almost.And thanks for providing another opportunity :lol: According to my computer (which is a work computer, so it may be old and slow!), your last post was 2001, and this one would be 2002.......
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 05/08/04 10:25 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:25 AM Mine says1993 postsIan
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/08/04 10:26 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:26 AM Almost.And thanks for providing another opportunity :lol:According to my computer (which is a work computer, so it may be old and slow!), your last post was 2001, and this one would be 2002....... I see it as 1993 (1994 with this one)
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/04 10:49 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:49 AM What the?I see it as 2004?This is the 2005?Damn work computers...... no wonder I hate working so much! :lol:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/04 11:10 AM Posted 05/08/04 11:10 AM Almost.And thanks for providing another opportunity :lol:According to my computer (which is a work computer, so it may be old and slow!), your last post was 2001, and this one would be 2002....... I see it as 1993 (1994 with this one) But what will it be after I give you another chance to post (without appearing to be spamming)?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/08/04 11:15 AM Posted 05/08/04 11:15 AM Almost.And thanks for providing another opportunity :lol:According to my computer (which is a work computer, so it may be old and slow!), your last post was 2001, and this one would be 2002....... I see it as 1993 (1994 with this one) But what will it be after I give you another chance to post (without appearing to be spamming)? I'm pretty sure it would be 1995, but that seems to vary from computer to computer
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 05/08/04 11:17 AM Author Posted 05/08/04 11:17 AM I'm pretty sure it would be 1995, but that seems to vary from computer to computer Here's a chance to make it 1996 ...
Guest TypeHoon Guests Posted 05/08/04 11:17 AM Posted 05/08/04 11:17 AM Confusion rain's.....Ani on his own post's and ms on a thread post count :headhurt: ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now