Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest anycolouraslongas
  • Guests
Posted

So how come no ones post number changed this whole page on my comp? That's what I want to know.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

That is because you see the users total post count in every post they make.

If you go back to your first post you will still see 166 posts as your post count.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
And remember ... NO W H O R I N G.

:drunk:

:msm:

OK

:spoton:

:lol:

Sung to 'Show Me How to Live' by Audioslave...

Aniken, SHOW ME HOW TO W H O O O O O O O R E

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
:spoton: and I'll show you how to be a w h o r e :lol:
  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted
That is because you see the users total post count in every post they make.

If you go back to your first post you will still see 166 posts as your post count.

:drunk::spoton:

huh?

that dont make any sense...

if you go to the thread which you first ever posted in, you will see the same number of posts as what you have now... that's because the postbit shows it as

$post[posts] or $postbit[userposts] which is directed to a buttload of other code which totals the amount of posts made by that user, its not a progressive code, only total :)

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

at the time of posting he had 166 posts.

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Congrats to aniken & to cro.

Scotty

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

What a beautiful day again here in Brissy. I think I'll have pies for lunch

Scotty

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
What a beautiful day again here in Brissy. I think I'll have pies for lunch

Scotty

I had two chunky steak pies.

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...