GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 04/08/04 07:26 AM Posted 04/08/04 07:26 AM Its been a great day.Haven't done much for the boss but had a great day on the forum.Thanks folks. Good night sir mack and do not take to many pills will you. :lol: Ian
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 04/08/04 07:31 AM Posted 04/08/04 07:31 AM Drove a BA 1 tonner today, drives very well, sounds horn when you stand on it. No wonder they sell well.Scotty
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 04/08/04 07:46 AM Posted 04/08/04 07:46 AM they are quite smoothe to drive too... when I was working at south west ford the parts ute was a one tonner, and I could hardly tell it was, wasnt much difference to my brothers ute except for being auto...
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 04/08/04 10:33 PM Posted 04/08/04 10:33 PM You don't see many 1 tonners (of either brand) getting around. I could count on one hand the amount of Late model camira ones I've seen and probably wouldn't need to take my shoes and socks off to count the BAs I've seen. There is a Lightning Strike XR 1 tonner that lives around the corner from me that I see quite often, must be a tradie of some sort always towing a trailer. Looks quite good being a tonner, a wonder more don't make the conversion, a good HQ-WB Expensive Daewoo 1 tonner is still a well sought after item but for some reason the late model Falcons and Commodores aren't.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 05/08/04 02:18 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:18 AM there is 3 ba tonners in town here I could pick at random, and about 10 au'shavent seen any Expensive Daewoo one tonners except my cousins V8 VY tonner...
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 05/08/04 02:25 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:25 AM Um excuse my ignorance but what is a -carty? I surely do hope that it isn't Southpark related.Scotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 05/08/04 02:45 AM Author Posted 05/08/04 02:45 AM Um excuse my ignorance but what is a -carty? I surely do hope that it isn't Southpark related.Scotty ... please try to pay attention, oh frazzled one ...
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 05/08/04 02:54 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:54 AM Um excuse my ignorance but what is a -carty? I surely do hope that it isn't Southpark related.Scotty southpark related?wish I was that well known...a carty is me, but the name carty was already taken on here, so I get chris to put teh - in front of carty...last name = Cartwright and everyone just calls me carty for shortdont mind ken... he asked me already so he is feeling great to once again be in front of everyone elses intelect...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/04 02:57 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:57 AM everyone just calls me carty for short Since I'm not everyone can I just call you dickhead ?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 05/08/04 02:59 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:59 AM Um excuse my ignorance but what is a -carty? I surely do hope that it isn't Southpark related.Scotty... please try to pay attention, oh frazzled one ... Bite me.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now