Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/08/04 01:07 PM Posted 06/08/04 01:07 PM What Glenn isn't telling you all is that he plans to put an VR Ecotec V6 in his T, and install a Blaring Stereo so he can doof out 'Nickleback' and 'Three Doors Down' to his hearts content...Quick! Stop him before it's too late!Oh and Glenn exterminate exterminate.... bestest Dalek( spelling ) voice
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 06/08/04 02:09 PM Posted 06/08/04 02:09 PM I Urge Everyone here to initiate a flame war upon young Glenn, for the sake of the Marque!He is planning to...I can barely bare to type this...He is planning to put...Sorry, this is hard...He is wanting to...Gee, give me a second Pheeewwwww, sorry, this is rather emotional, so I just have to say it quickly!...GlennisplanningtoputHOLDENTURBOBADGESonhisdadsXR6Turbo!THERE! Happy...Quick, get him befor eit's too late...I mean RED Callipers is one thing but...H****N!Glenn, Glenn, Glenn First the apprentice post w h o r e started a thread complaining about spammers, and now the self-confessed Expensive Daewoo hater is planning to put a badge from said company on a Ford . Oh dear.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/08/04 11:30 PM Posted 06/08/04 11:30 PM I think both Glenn & Lumpy are on the whacky tobaccyScotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/08/04 11:31 PM Posted 06/08/04 11:31 PM DNM-002Scotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/08/04 11:45 PM Posted 06/08/04 11:45 PM I watched Marko Martin's endo in his WRC Focus last night on Fox, holy crap that worthy of a pants fill for sure. They said he was flat in 6th at the time.Scotty
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/08/04 05:09 AM Posted 07/08/04 05:09 AM whats the 002 stand for?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/08/04 06:29 AM Posted 07/08/04 06:29 AM I stand corrected... dads friends car is a 1965 Mustang... Bewdiful!He took me and dad for a spin in it and its a classic, perfect condition Heres some pics.#1
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/08/04 06:32 AM Posted 07/08/04 06:32 AM #2
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/08/04 06:34 AM Posted 07/08/04 06:34 AM #3
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/08/04 06:35 AM Posted 07/08/04 06:35 AM #4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now