KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/08/04 01:44 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 01:44 AM I wonder how long till somone mentions.... Stop that!
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/08/04 01:52 AM Posted 10/08/04 01:52 AM Just got back from 4 days in Cairns. Aahh Cairns.......I do love Nth Qld....I always feel good when I drive past Walsh's Pyramid, Bartel Freer and Bellenden Ker. Particularly if the cloud is settleing around the summits.I could live there tomorrow.Then I could drive up and down the Gillies range to my hearts content.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/08/04 01:53 AM Posted 10/08/04 01:53 AM I said nothing...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/08/04 01:54 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 01:54 AM Just got back from 4 days in Cairns.Aahh Cairns.......I do love Nth Qld....I always feel good when I drive past Walsh's Pyramid, Bartel Freer and Bellenden Ker. Particularly if the cloud is settleing around the summits.I could live there tomorrow.Then I could drive up and down the Gillies range to my hearts content. I think I could live there to, Mack ... just not sure about the summer humidity?
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/08/04 01:57 AM Posted 10/08/04 01:57 AM The Offtopic Thread has now passed the Joke of the Day thread, its now the longest one in this forum
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/08/04 01:59 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 01:59 AM ... its now the longest one in this forum And here I was thinking that was me!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/08/04 02:06 AM Posted 10/08/04 02:06 AM long john silver eh? :D
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/08/04 02:06 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 02:06 AM long john silver eh? :D long schlong silver ...
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/08/04 02:10 AM Posted 10/08/04 02:10 AM you havent seen the long john silver vid clip?its like only 10 secs long and it hangs lower then his knees... (black fulla too)it cn be found from the snuff-x site, I wont put a link up cause it contains bad stuff... search snuffx and look at thier vid section
newxr Member 279 Member For: 22y 5m 18d Posted 10/08/04 02:12 AM Posted 10/08/04 02:12 AM I wonder how long till somone mentions....Stop that! I would look through some threads posted since leaving for the wedding
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now