-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 3d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 06/08/04 08:14 AM Posted 06/08/04 08:14 AM CRO LIVES?BAK4MORE?STILGOIN?yea I know, they are the expensive onesw... but would be cool
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 06/08/04 08:22 AM Posted 06/08/04 08:22 AM EATROO2NDXRTTREKLRCRO2GO
Guest Guests Posted 06/08/04 11:33 AM Posted 06/08/04 11:33 AM 2,000 posts is within reach.To spam, or not to spam, that is the question... Cart smunt..
Guest Guests Posted 06/08/04 11:48 AM Posted 06/08/04 11:48 AM He put it in to R for racethe train has come out frontal ways, not backwards... so it was in D for Drag... Whoops,,carty should of got the cart smunt message Yes D for drag it was..
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/08/04 11:54 AM Posted 06/08/04 11:54 AM I've got a good plate for ya cro! 'IMA-CNT' :lol:Dads mate has come up from coffs harbour for the weekend, he's got a 67 or 68 hard top mustang, black.... Very nice! The turbo has been kicked out of the garage for the weekend to make way for the stang
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 06/08/04 12:40 PM Posted 06/08/04 12:40 PM I Urge Everyone here to initiate a flame war upon young Glenn, for the sake of the Marque!He is planning to...I can barely bare to type this...He is planning to put...Sorry, this is hard...He is wanting to...Gee, give me a second Pheeewwwww, sorry, this is rather emotional, so I just have to say it quickly!...GlennisplanningtoputHOLDENTURBOBADGESonhisdadsXR6Turbo!THERE! Happy...Quick, get him befor eit's too late...I mean RED Callipers is one thing but...H****N!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/08/04 12:46 PM Posted 06/08/04 12:46 PM I'll be fcuked if I'm paying $55/XR6 Turbo badge when I'm only using 1/2 of it. It depends if the Astra SRi Turbo badges are cheaper or not, if their not I won't bother at all. I have seen the SRi turbo badges on other XR's and they look pretty good. (chrome in cursive writing)Lumpy...
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 06/08/04 12:53 PM Posted 06/08/04 12:53 PM What Glenn isn't telling you all is that he plans to put an VR Ecotec V6 in his T, and install a Blaring Stereo so he can doof out 'Nickleback' and 'Three Doors Down' to his hearts content...Quick! Stop him before it's too late!Oh and Glenn
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/08/04 12:54 PM Posted 06/08/04 12:54 PM f*cking wierdo!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now