The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 11d
On 02/07/2021 at 4:10 PM, k31th said:

yeah... well, I'm sure they have their reasons. ask @MattyP or @MBAF about the "hurry up and wait" sort of protocols for govt stuff.

On 02/07/2021 at 4:17 PM, TRYME said:

Yea im Probably just to used to the private sector where everything needs to have been done yesterday attitude haha 

I’m late to the party 🥳 coz government lol

@TRYMEit depends on exactly what role and part of said sector you are trying for etc. happy to chat via pm if you would like further info or a chat

• Like 1

• Member For: 3y 2m 1d

@MBAF mate thanks so much very much appreciated.... I began the role back in August tbh I'm finding it to be an absolute breeze..... it's basically 10% of the responsibility I had when I was in private sector, it's also less then a quarter of  the pay (no joke)  but for where I'm at in life it's great....

since I started they told me my recruitment was delayed due to the fact that recruitment unit was extremely short staffed lmaooo....

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 11d

That’s good. At least you are enjoying it. Money is always better in the private sector than the government side but it evens out if you know where to look (depending on what sector of course)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 9m 27d

The possibilities are endless in govt jobs. So long as you identify as a minority. The more obscure the better. Make sure you identify as gender neutral, and if there is any hint of being held accountable for doing your job, you are obligated to accuse management of bullying and harassment, followed by taking unlimited psychological leave