seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 19/02/09 09:01 AM Posted 19/02/09 09:01 AM No wonder this is off topic, there's never a topic.I.B.Read the first post I.B.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 19/02/09 10:12 AM Posted 19/02/09 10:12 AM Only stumbled accross this recently and I wont be bothering with the last 50000+ posts.I.B.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/02/09 12:23 PM Posted 19/02/09 12:23 PM The thread about nothing.Should be safe from prying mod's hands ... no more "lets get this back on topic" BS, just post to your heart's content about whatever the hell you like. The only rule is to keep it moving "Off-Topic" as reqularly as possible. Anyone who actually perpetuates a topic will be scorned, flamed and generally lambastered. So thinking caps on boys and girls, into the fray one more time ...
Black F6 Member 187 Member For: 18y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/02/09 07:32 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:32 AM My beer is nice and cold and I don't have to work tomorrow... :-)
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 20/02/09 07:36 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:36 AM I dont have a pony there ya go can't get much more off topic than that
Black F6 Member 187 Member For: 18y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/02/09 07:47 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:47 AM Im hung like a horse??? :-)
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 20/02/09 07:53 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:53 AM My beer is nice and cold and I don't have to work tomorrow... :-)Off to the fridge I go.. Its beer time..So any way whats crackin??
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 20/02/09 07:55 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:55 AM a coldie by the sounds of things round ere'...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/02/09 07:58 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:58 AM just thinking the same thing myself. It's been a big week and yet nothings finished
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 20/02/09 07:58 AM Posted 20/02/09 07:58 AM I saw this dog once wearing a jacket.....it thought it was ppl....cute
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now