Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/04/22 06:45 AM Posted 06/04/22 06:45 AM 4 hours ago, Puffwagon said: Farken daylight savings the bastards, now I have to wait an extra hour before beer'o'clock Move beer o'clock forward an hour? ISO has no clocks anyway 1 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 06/04/22 08:20 AM Posted 06/04/22 08:20 AM 1 hour ago, Rab said: Move beer o'clock forward an hour? Have done that in half an hour increments for about 10 days. Nothing wrong with beer for lunch!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/04/22 11:39 PM Posted 06/04/22 11:39 PM morning all, happy Thursday 🍠
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/04/22 02:35 AM Posted 07/04/22 02:35 AM Missus finally tested + for the rona. 18 days in iso for her and loving it
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/04/22 02:43 AM Posted 07/04/22 02:43 AM oh noes... the cycle continues on
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/04/22 03:03 AM Posted 07/04/22 03:03 AM Yerp she's taking the lad to get pcr tested today, the only person who hasn't had it yet. At any rate I'm free on Monday so I'll be out there getting hectic in my little Integra
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/04/22 11:37 PM Posted 07/04/22 11:37 PM morning all, happy Friday 🍢
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/22 01:04 AM Posted 09/04/22 01:04 AM morning all, happy Saturday 🍣
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 09/04/22 05:56 AM Posted 09/04/22 05:56 AM In Newy on holidays seeing the family atm... My daughter got covid a month ago from her school and the wife and I couldn't get it even though I hugged and kissed her every day. She had less issues than the yearly flu that goes around up north so it's a bigger joke imo!I'll be smashing my immune system here via rum overdose so will see... No one cares about it anymore and would rather see Putin sniped from a mile away instead.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/04/22 07:44 AM Posted 09/04/22 07:44 AM Lol^^^^ Got the spicy cough as we speak.... feel pretty rough atm... but I also have a severe autoimmune disease which usually means my body fights viruses very well but I have loads of terrible symptoms from a flare of my disease.... seems to be fairly on form... I’d say it’s comparable to the flu... worse then a cold... but I’ve been sicker.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now