Renton Member 151 Member For: 8y 6m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/18 03:36 AM Posted 09/06/18 03:36 AM 4 hours ago, skidxr6t said: damn that sucks mr stripes... just made myself a coffee with two shots mmmmm. browsing gumtree this morning looking for some bigger wheels for the lux so I can snap some CV's. not sure what the go is if I can fit 33's. What model Hilux?
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 09/06/18 04:51 AM Posted 09/06/18 04:51 AM Got the car back from repairs and apart from the parts person giving him a stock G6E fender badge (even after supplying the VIN to them) everything looks great.One non related problem though, lights all worked fine when I parked up for a social club function. Then no low beams when I got back in the car, no park lights either. All four globes work for high beam, so I'm guessing its just the low beam relay?
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 09/06/18 05:37 AM Posted 09/06/18 05:37 AM 1 hour ago, Renton said: What model Hilux? 2012 ute 3l diesel 4x4.
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 09/06/18 07:02 AM Posted 09/06/18 07:02 AM OK that is definitely a first for me, both parking globes and the low beam elements in both globes went.I think everytime I go past the car I'll have to threaten to start parting it out.
Renton Member 151 Member For: 8y 6m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/18 01:08 PM Posted 09/06/18 01:08 PM 7 hours ago, skidxr6t said: 2012 ute 3l diesel 4x4. Lift kit? To fit 33's you'll need minimum 2-3" lift with wheels closer to zero offset, and some inner guard massaging.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 09/06/18 09:38 PM Posted 09/06/18 09:38 PM damnnnn, didn't want to mod it too much for bigger wheels. Haven't spoken to any tyre shops yet as I was eyeing off a set of wheels from gumtree. It's slightly lifted, 2 inch in rear, not sure what in front but seems slightly higher than most maybe I should just get winch and recovery kit and skulldrag it through everything
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/18 09:42 PM Posted 09/06/18 09:42 PM On 6/9/2018 at 11:08 PM, Renton said: and some inner guard massaging I wouldn't mind some inner guard massaging right now... On 6/10/2018 at 7:38 AM, skidxr6t said: 2 inch in rear Is that what you say to all the boys? 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/06/18 01:49 AM Posted 10/06/18 01:49 AM Morning all, happy Sunday
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/06/18 09:44 PM Posted 10/06/18 09:44 PM Morning all. Monday...only one more night left in this sh!thole!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/18 12:47 AM Posted 11/06/18 12:47 AM Happy Monday, people. Good morning on a Public Holiday. Cheers, Queen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now