Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

if you genuinely like her then send her a text to say so but dont come on too strong. make her know that your interested and lay the point subtle that you hope tonight wasn't a pass. something along the lines of " I had a great time the other night and I was really looking forward to tonight. I hope you feel better and lets do a coffee/drink and mini golf on sunday" kinda text. throw the curve ball let her know your a fun dude......(ofcourse it doesnt have to be mini golf & sunday) but you know what I mean

 

will put the ball in her court, and if she is keen like you are you will know by the responses 

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I already replied just saying that I was sorry to hear she's not feeling well and that I'm free tomorrow arvo, if she feels she'll be up for it. Figured that way if she bails tomorrow THEN I'll subtlety ask if she's trying to be gentle about passing.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 10y 5m 22d
Posted

If u like her... play it cool mate,

No girl likes a guy that's super keen!!

Make her feel that she needs to chase a little, girls love a little bait to chase and nibble.

 

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

^ Yeah. Works if you got a decent peg. If not maybe not a great idea

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Doesn't

Just now, Lennox said:

Work

 

 

FTFY

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Maybe you're just sending them to the wrong types of women. I've had a win with a dick pic albeit only once when I was game enough to try it. Was seeing that shlut for 9 months too.


So as far as I'm concerned that's a 100% strike rate
  • Like 2
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
15 minutes ago, Lennox said:

100% strike rate

Good management or good luck?

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

To much reading just go out hit the town get drunk and have piss sex. Problem Solved

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
2 minutes ago, Pixy Angel said:

piss sex

LOL you sure that's what you mean? :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...