.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/07/16 01:24 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:24 AM Haha cheers Rab. Just remembered that I need to vote today...blergh.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/16 01:29 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:29 AM 5 minutes ago, Rab said: We're all rooting for you Stripes only if he provides pics
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM Huehuehue Root Morning
Guest Guests Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM yeah where are the pics?? I thought that was the rules?!!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:41 AM wooooo you were on time today, Matty haha
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/07/16 01:49 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:49 AM Shhhh it's still early
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/16 01:51 AM Posted 01/07/16 01:51 AM haha ya poor thing
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/07/16 06:26 AM Posted 01/07/16 06:26 AM Haha cheers Rab. Just remembered that I need to vote today...blergh. Seems I lost a day somewhere...I have to vote TOMORROW, not today.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/16 07:05 AM Posted 01/07/16 07:05 AM like everyone else...
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/07/16 07:11 AM Posted 01/07/16 07:11 AM Ssh Keith, I haven't been sleeping well haha. I actually really don't like this awkward stage of getting to know someone when you're not sure where you stand with the other person. I don't generally deal well with not knowing and not having some form of control over a situation...so not knowing whether someone is actually interested in me, when I know I'm definitely interested in them, I struggle with a bit...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now