Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

to help us all out and make it easier for us I think its best you share and pic of this girl so we understand where you're coming from.

:useless:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

LOL same girl, yeah. Yeah Rab, same girl. She already suggested and locked in a day my next break and has been fairly chatty since.

He'd already spoken to me about him starting dating again really soon, so although he will no doubt not forget her anytime soon, he's looking at moving on already...and her too, I guess.

I seriously didn't go into this catch up with any of those intentions. I initially had squeezed it in between another couple of things I had planned that day...and we both ended up super surprised at how great a night we had.

She's chatty because the guy she cancelled on you for was a chit lay

U want the truth?

If she liked u that much she would hve already been letting u know she was keen

Now

I hate to draw attention to this

But when u initially posted about her she was a head fhark coz she was potentially breaking up/had split up and there may have been a connection etc

Since then she's obviously "sewed her royal oats" and thinks "Stripey has lost a few kg, he's looking alright, he was always a nice guy, I'll give him a go" meanwhile she's been playing her cards elsewhere as she hd a right to do

Truth: she friend zoned u already or she'd be riding your cock into the sunset already. Even if she did find she now has a strong enough connection to date u she will get bored of u and move on because u have been friend zoned already and once you've been friend zoned in a girls mind your never gonna be interesting enough to sustain her long term attention.

Fhark her a couple times- yes

Date her- no

Cheers

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

fhark off with your woman logic ;) lol

  • Like 2
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

I agree with Keith.

Also.. Fluff surely you can admit that physical attraction actually plays a part in a relationship.. First you need to want to rip their clothes off.. THen after you've done the naked dance about 60-100 times you start to feel a deeper connection.. Ie: have a couple nights a week where you only shag once and then cuddle.. Instead of Shagging twice and showering to wash the sweat off..

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Panda that's exactly my point

I'm not judging either party

And frankly if she's hot I say go for it

But my point being Stripey is putting a lot of thought into the one chick and if she was putting the same amount of thought back into him he would have seen her ten times and she would have Fharked him a dozen by now

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

he would have seen her ten times and she would have Fharked him a dozen by now

again... you don't think the same as all other women :) if only they all thought like you with regard to the frequency ...

Edited by k31th
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

my girl ;)

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted (edited)

Those that boast the most, usually receive the least. Just sayin.

If I had something to boast about I wouldn't. Why ?

Edited by Buf-Phoon
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Your assuming that Keith

I think most women are actually horn bags

Until they have babies

Then it dies

That's where I might differ

But who knows

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Women like it as much, in fact more so than men in my limited experience

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...