.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/07/15 11:00 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:00 AM Then you have your answer Angel! Rewards ahoy!
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/07/15 11:05 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:05 AM Don't tell the mrs though......... think of the mods
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/07/15 11:08 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:08 AM If he doesn't pay. 2k ransom instead.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/07/15 11:20 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:20 AM (edited) Give the dog back. 2 k would've nice but the lesson for kids is better. Easy for me to say I guess not potentially getting 2 k. Edited 09/07/15 11:20 AM by Kimberley Scott
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 09/07/15 11:39 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:39 AM As much as the 2k would be nice about now I think I would hope that if ever it happened to me that someone would do the same. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/07/15 08:13 PM Posted 09/07/15 08:13 PM I wouldn't take the 2k. Especially if the owner thinks you stole his dog..You did 'pick' his dog up. So if you start demanding money he could try and screw you over by telling the cops you pinched it out of his yard On that note. If you give the dog back, and he willingly hands over 2k...... don't tell the wife. 3
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 09/07/15 09:31 PM Posted 09/07/15 09:31 PM Moaning ladies!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/07/15 10:12 PM Posted 09/07/15 10:12 PM Admittedly, I wasn't saying you should extort $2k out of the guy...but if you gave him his dog back and he offered you the money then I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake! 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/07/15 11:34 PM Posted 09/07/15 11:34 PM That awkward moment when your listening to jjj and "I wanna take you to a gay bar" song comes on
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/07/15 11:39 PM Posted 09/07/15 11:39 PM Hahaha rad. Reminds me when one of my mates from work hadn't heard "I just had sex" by Lonely Island, so he'd put it on and cranked it...office was loving it...then my manager walked in lol. His face changed once he realised what the lyrics were saying...farking priceless hey!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now