k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/14 11:10 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:10 PM copchip
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/09/14 11:12 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:12 PM oh and on topic - all overtime for this half of the year is double bubble for me
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/09/14 11:25 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:25 PM Ahh furry muff. We were learning yesterday that eggs are a prohibited item in Brisbane city from 01 Nov unless you have a valid lawful reason for carrying them...so maybe grab a few dozen and walk through the cbd up there to test them out? I'm sure it would end well.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/09/14 11:43 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:43 PM eggs, bottles, cans etc = but every bottle o and supermarket still open. arrested for carrying shopping to car?hand tools banned from city and police don't need to give a reason to search car = arrested again?or just looking like me = arrested?
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/09/14 11:51 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:51 PM Bux weekend for my bros wedding. It will be messy!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/09/14 11:51 PM Posted 17/09/14 11:51 PM Far out, that's hectic!Also, why is it they seem to feel the need to crank the heater so much on Perth trains? It doesn't even get cold in Perth yet you walk onto the train and it's crazy hot...go figure.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 18/09/14 12:34 AM Posted 18/09/14 12:34 AM today im doing sweet f*@k all or in other words cant be f*#ked
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/09/14 12:40 AM Posted 18/09/14 12:40 AM Ahh furry muff.We were learning yesterday that eggs are a prohibited item in Brisbane city from 01 Nov unless you have a valid lawful reason for carrying them...so maybe grab a few dozen and walk through the cbd up there to test them out? I'm sure it would end well.mate wondered why he his car was searched 3
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/09/14 01:27 AM Posted 18/09/14 01:27 AM Brilliant
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/09/14 02:25 AM Posted 18/09/14 02:25 AM that's awesome lolhows everyones day?I've got the debt collector hat on today ... ohhhh joy lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now