masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 27/08/14 12:07 AM Posted 27/08/14 12:07 AM I aint a warden and no I don't have a red or yellow cap, but I do have this in my office.This is my best attempt at using panorama function of the mobile phone. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/08/14 01:19 AM Posted 27/08/14 01:19 AM Over it!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 27/08/14 02:13 AM Posted 27/08/14 02:13 AM NOOOOO!!Sounds like holiday time Corzza or 2 days sickie which makes a 4 day weekend.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 27/08/14 03:10 AM Posted 27/08/14 03:10 AM CorzzaIf you have any pull with young Scotty's marketing, get them to put some more video of him and his new go-cart up.The bit on twitter yesterday wasn't enough.....wanna see him chuck that thing around the track
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 27/08/14 03:11 AM Posted 27/08/14 03:11 AM Dr Jules will supply certificate and prescription for treatment
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/08/14 04:08 AM Posted 27/08/14 04:08 AM Do you get a red hat and an air horn?I'm fire warden for my office building on site, I get a yellow hard hat and a yellow vest...something my colleagues felt the need to then attach to my photo on the fire warden poster in my office using post it notes haha. They did pretty well though, I laughed.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/08/14 04:13 AM Posted 27/08/14 04:13 AM I'm not the fire warden..But I still have an air horn.. It's fun to set off in the office since we got forced into open plan style..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/08/14 04:24 AM Posted 27/08/14 04:24 AM NOOOOO!!Sounds like holiday time Corzza or 2 days sickie which makes a 4 day weekend.Yes please, the next plane out would be good.CorzzaIf you have any pull with young Scotty's marketing, get them to put some more video of him and his new go-cart up.The bit on twitter yesterday wasn't enough.....wanna see him chuck that thing around the trackI'll have a word and see what they can come up with mate. 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/08/14 08:44 AM Posted 27/08/14 08:44 AM
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/08/14 09:15 PM Posted 27/08/14 09:15 PM Morning fellas..How are we all today?Really liking how much I've been getting out of the office lately.. Heading off again in about an hour.. This time out the other side of town..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now