Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I work in an open plan office and there's also the underground radio blaring through. It's a necessity for a lot of the other geologists and engineers, but gets a bit annoying for me coz my job is just computer based now working on my own stuff. I got some custom in-ear monitors made and they block EVERYTHING. I literally can't hear people standing right next to me :)

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Well here we go again.

Local dealer just rang and cant to anything because its not a genuine ford part but yet I selected that when the dealership gave me the option to buy through the dealership...........WTF!!

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

They're all a pack of cùnts Angel!

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Well picked the care up bloke was alright and didn't charge me, oh that's nice thank bro. WOW never had this type so service before.

Ive done a lot of ringing around including the dealership where I brought it from to which they said the same thing, not genuine cant do anything. A few more calls late got the people who installed it, found my records and all is well and will fix/replace unit. Happy with that the only down side is that I have to drive up to Sydney to get it done.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

That's a win although having to visit Sydney is never a good thing! ;p

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

I work in an open plan office and there's also the underground radio blaring through. It's a necessity for a lot of the other geologists and engineers, but gets a bit annoying for me coz my job is just computer based now working on my own stuff. I got some custom in-ear monitors made and they block EVERYTHING. I literally can't hear people standing right next to me :)

rock-licker.jpg

Morning all, last day of work for 12 days. mistress has tossed the roster in her cleanup so I may have to make that 13 days

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Oh...that's a new one... ;)

Moaning lads! After a busy break filled with moving house and unpacking it's back to site again for me this morning...god I hate early mornings :(

Edited by dowen
  • Like 1
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Moaning all!

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

Morning all and good night

EDIT - Im with you Dowen I hate working morning shift just cant get started.

Edited by Pixy Angel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...